The DIscovery and Journey of the Casein Free, HFCS Free, Artificial Color Free diet

Our Journey: The Casein Free, HFCS Free, Artificial Color Free diet .

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I LOVE BUBBLES!!!!




I have moved my blog to another page. Please visit me here!


Carrie


I was wandering thru Whole foods last week frowning at the wallet I was about to empty on bath bubble juice. So far the only two that came close were California Baby (which costs an arm and a leg and a nose... and an organ) and some cold and flu concoction

PLEASE NOTE: I have included the inscription from the website with a "milk allergy" statement. BUT, so far Mae has not had a reaction. And she played in it for 30 minutes. I will run a few more "tests" and see how she fares... but so far so good! And the bubbles/suds last forever!!! Wish me luck. (update at bottom)

Key Ingredients:
Lemon Balm (soothing, antioxidant)
Shea Leaf Extract (antioxidant, antibacterial)
Handcrafted Shea Butter (moisturizing, protective, emollient)

Full Ingredients:
Aqueous extracts of Shea Leaf (Butyrospermum parkii) and Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis), Decyl Polyglucose, Lauryl Glucoside, Shea Butter* (Butyrospermum parkii), Glucose, Glucose oxidase & Lactoperoxidase.

Calming Lemon Lavender Also Includes:
Lavender Essential Oil, Lemon Extract

Comforting Eucalyptus Mint Also Includes:
Essential Oils of Spearmint and Eucalyptus, Orange Extract
Sensitivity Information:
This product is gluten free.
For those customers with milk sensitivities we don't recommend use of this product. It does contain a milk enzyme for preservation - Lactoperoxidase.

Jump to the website directly :)

UPDATE:

The girls had another bath 3 days ago with twice as much bubble juice - for twice as long. 
THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER!!!
Still no side effects... So, my theory is - because the Lactoperoxidase  is an enzyme it doesn't affect people with a Casein issue. One is an enzyme - one is a protein.  Therefore, they can't both attach themselves to the same receptor in the brain etc... hope this helps! I am always looking for a good "Deal" a.k.a. "Cheap"!



No comments:

Post a Comment