The DIscovery and Journey of the Casein Free, HFCS Free, Artificial Color Free diet

Our Journey: The Casein Free, HFCS Free, Artificial Color Free diet .

Friday, May 13, 2011

Hormone issues

Sorry it took so ling to finally post this  - for those gal pals out there who have been asking:) 

I had a history of Ovarian Cysts and Migraines (around periods) until a year and a half ago :)
I became hooked on Young Living Essential Oils . [Mainly "Thieves" - but that's another story!]
They sell a product called Prenolone Plus with DHEA.

IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!
After 2 months of use (21 days a month - you stay off for the 7 days of your menstrual cycle) I had no more migraines and was Cyst Free as long as I was on it. These little tubes seemed endless. One tube would last me around 3 months. No Kidding.  I simply used a spot the size of little "pea" and rubbed it in every night before bedtime. You can research it more online, however, I broke down and bought the book that Gary Young (the creator of YL oils) wrote himself. Ever had your very own "witches brew" desk reference? No? hmmm.. well I have my own now.  It's called The Essential Oils Desk Reference



I can research every essential YL sells AND look up "Recipes" of oil mixtures for ailments of any kind:) I just checked on the web and it seems to be so popular right now that it's out of stock or available for a rather ridiculous amount. Those of you close to me are welcome to borrow mine :)

It says to rub the cream on at least 3 different places on your body (ex: Monday-inner thigh, Tuesday-Belly, Wednesday-inner arm etc... then repeat)

Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment